My old Laptop was an old Sony Vaio from 2009 rocking an intel i5 with 2.5 ghz, 6 gigs of ram, windows 10, and 500gbs of storage. It mostly made it through some 1.12 packs but only with a max of 20 fps with studdering. Recently, with the arrival of my new job, I went for a budget upgrade. ASUS Vivobook Max running an AMD A9-9425 with a cpu speed of 3.1ghz, 8 gigs of ram, and a 256gb SSD. Immedietly I attempt to run Project Ozone 3, it loads faster, no stutter or pause, but when loading in I max out at 1 fps. I've updated my drivers, looked into the processor, tried to see that maybe Minecraft was detecting something wrong and nothing has worked, I even enabled the openGL triple buffering like some suggests. As a last ditch effort, I am asking the only experts I know what could possibly be going wrong. Hoping this wasn't a fluke buy